Who Lets the dog Out?

Science, Journal, Research, My Diary, everything that interested me! Feel free when you see my article but don't forget to leave me a comment here. Peace and Love Red Dog

Hotel626 Visit Here Show Your Courage!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanks for april8 coz He give me information about this scary game, and I will give you recommendation to play this game too.

Wanna play web base game with horror and mystery style? Check this out!

Play at your own risk! If you are easily frightened - DO NOT VISIT!

I play this game… and ….. i feel scary hehehe, sign up for free now and play this game, but, you cannot play this game in the morning, you can only play this game at 6 PM until 6 AM (the website means hotel six to six), this game is full website base game, you shouldn’t install any application except active your flash plugin for your browser (this game is 100% flash). This game is not like another web base game, it gives you challenge to solve some mystery that will give it to you while you play this game, be careful you must solve the mystery quickly before the darkness catch you up. Can you solve the mystery while the darkness try to catch you?

With the real video and good scary sound, this game shows you what is the darkness means, you will try to find an answer in short period of time to complete one missions. The first missions is not hard (just like another game), but by the time you play this game, the mystery will 100% different, more scary sound, and of course…ghost….so before you play this game, I just say, PLAY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Do you want to play this game too? Just go directly to www.hotel626.com , sign up there and enjoy playing this game. But you must have a courage to play this game, don’t forget to increase your sound volume ok ^^ and if you want to play it at the morning, just change your time on your system, change it to 6 PM or 8 PM, and enjoy play this game not in the night.

And don’t forget, if you don’t have any courage to play this game, don’t play this game! Read the term of service before you play this game. I am sorry if my review is not help you imagine about this game, it is because of my english language is not good and honestly I still play this game ^^ and I can’t give you more detail about this game ^^, if I have grammatically error in this post, correct me, I am happy if you correct my grammar.

Taken from www.syraru.com

Peace and Love
Red Dog

0 comments: