Who Lets the dog Out?

Science, Journal, Research, My Diary, everything that interested me! Feel free when you see my article but don't forget to leave me a comment here. Peace and Love Red Dog

I am Lonely....

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tomorrow is Iduel Adha, and I was remembering about someone again...oh no, why I must remember her again? I am trying to forget her, but I couldn't she always in my mind, even for now I have girlfriend. It was 2 years ago, I told to her that I love her, and she gave me a respond, she said she loves me too. I am happy that night. But by the time, I knew it was a big mistake for me to say that I love her. I was busy with my school and I forget her... I never call her, I never send her a massage, and I forget the day I said love to her.

It was my big mistake... I knew she loves me, but I couldn't show to her that I love her too. Oh god, now I miss her very much, I couldn't contact her, She changed her phone number. I only know her name... I just want to meet you again... Just want to say sorry... Please god, meet me again with her just for one minutes...

0 comments: