Who Lets the dog Out?

Science, Journal, Research, My Diary, everything that interested me! Feel free when you see my article but don't forget to leave me a comment here. Peace and Love Red Dog

Pertamax Phenomena

Thursday, December 4, 2008

It is not about gasoline, I talk about "pertamax" in internet lifestyle. As you see in your blog, when you post an article, the first who commented in your article sometimes adding this word "pertamax" on your comment. Am I wrong? I saw word "pertamax" in an indonesian forum (www.kaskus.com), when someone write a post, and just a second, there is somebody replied the post using that word (pertamax)but in that forum, they didn't use word, but they use picture. It is so funny for me, but for other, it was bothering the person who writes the article. You know why? Because, the person who write that article need a useful comment not only just "pertamax" word. After while I adding comment to other blog I usually adding some words about that article before pertamax ^^ hehe (For me "pertamax" word is very cool).

It is the picture of "pertamax" I took from www.kaskus.com

This phenomena has already spread around internet, not only in that forum, you can find "pertamax" word in blog or shoutbox. I don't know this word will bother the blog's owner or not, but for me, it is not bother me. As long the person adding a comment for it is enough ^^ so feel free when you want to say I am Pertamax!



another picture that related with "pertamax" it is funny right?

^^ again "pertamax" 's picture

0 comments: