Who Lets the dog Out?

Science, Journal, Research, My Diary, everything that interested me! Feel free when you see my article but don't forget to leave me a comment here. Peace and Love Red Dog

Searching for Azolla pinata

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This is my first searching about plants, and for the first time I entered a forest to seek this damn plants. It is called Azolla pinata by scientist but known as Mata Lele for Javanese people. They live in rice field and pool. Farmer usually use this plants to fertilized their rice field, because it is able to take nitrogen and keep it in their body from air after that farmer usually buried it for fertilizer their plants. I took 5 hours to get this plants and bring it to my house. I went to there with my friend, they are Lia and Feby, they help me to find this damn plants. Why I wasted my time for searching this plants? We want to make an experiment about this plants, so we need it but in our city this plants is very hard to find, we must go to village or forest to get this plants. Look at the picture of this damn plants

This is for picture one

This is for picture two


Peace and Love
Red Dog

0 comments: