Who Lets the dog Out?

Science, Journal, Research, My Diary, everything that interested me! Feel free when you see my article but don't forget to leave me a comment here. Peace and Love Red Dog

I am very tired....

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I don't know what should I do now, Today I am very tired, last two days I use my energy too much, enter a forest to search plants and helping my friend to make a poster for her homework...lol, but I enjoyed them, it makes my sense back to normal after I got sick because car-crash accident.

At monday, I went to my friend home, He is studying aboard and now He took holiday for 2 months, I miss him very much, so I went to his house. And luckily He is master at photoshop design so I asked him for help me to do my friend's poster. He did it very well, goddamn His design is very good! I have never seen someone created poster in a very short time. In His house, we talked much about His life in Malaysia, about girlfriends and of course about game and our blog (www.syraru.com), at 5 PM I went to MC'D to give that poster to my friend.

At tuesday, I went to UNPAD Jatinangor to complete my research about Azolla pinata, I went there with my friends, or I called it my teammate, they are Lia and Feby, We went there by using my car. It was my first time I went to UNPAD Jatinangor, it is very big university, if we didn't use car we already totally faint today, we went to agriculture faculty to get this plants, but they said we must go to rice fields or a pool to get this plants. First we went to the pool, it is located at the middle of Jatinangor forest, so we entered the forest but we found NOTHING! so directly we went to rice field that located near FIKOM and oh my god! We found it, we took many for our research and of course we want it breeds in our home. After 5 hours searching, we back to our lovely city. Thanks for Lia and Feby, they so helpful without them I could get lost in the forest ^^

Peace and Love
Red Dog

0 comments: